This week, Nick and Stephen welcome actor and writer Jesse Esparza (Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre, Extra Extra) to the show to talk all about his favorite wrestler: Trish Stratus! Everyone takes a detailed look at Trish’s career including clips of her debut, some of her best matches, the hurdles she had to overcome (including the “We want Puppies!” chant), the perception of women’s wrestling, main eventing RAW, her exit from WWE and much more. Also, Nick fills in the blanks for Stephen when it comes to Lita, Mickie James, The Kat/Miss Kitty, Test, Albert, The Hardyz and William Regal. Plus, Jesse gives the boys his unfiltered thoughts on current WWE female superstars and the “Women’s Revolution”, especially Bayley and Sasha Banks.
Follow us on Twitter @YSLWpodcast
Like us on Facebook
Email us at YouShouldLoveWrestling@Gmail.com
Support the show by shopping on Amazon
Our Guest: Jesse Esparza
Clips we Watched
- Trish Stratus debut: Sunday Night Heat 19 March 2000
- T and A and Trish Stratus vs The Hardy Boyz and Lita
- Trish vs Stephanie McMahon: No Way Out
- Raw – Trish Stratus vs. Lita – Women’s Championship Match
- Trish Stratus says farewell to the WWE Universe
Stephen Thinks You Should Love
- KEY CHANGES!