· Afghanistan’s version of Sesame Street that introduced a young female puppet aimed at inspiring young girls. They recently introduced another character, her brother Zareek, as a way to illustrate gender equality between the two and show a relationship that demonstrates the importance of respecting women.
· It’s been a minute, but I found a Go Fund Me of the week! Aaron Tucker who was recently released from a two year jail sentence, became a hero when he jumped off of his bus on the way to a job interview to help with a very serious car accident. A stranger who saw the accident decided to set up a Go Fund Me for Tucker as a random act of kindness.
· Stepney City Farm and it’s Furry Tales program is helping to support seniors with mental health issues by providing animal therapy.
· Animal corner features a raccoon who’s head was fully stuck in tin can. He was rescued by New London Animal Control in Connecticut.
· Pensacola has multiple good news stories! First Tee’s Goofy Golf just reopened after being closed for five years after hurricane damage. Sunday’s Child, a non-profit dedicated to supporting diversity and progressive acceptance in Pensacola just awarded 128,000 to five different non-profits in the area that are leaders in change, inclusion, and equality within the community. Also, the police in Pensacola have started adding a little flair to their social media presence.