This weeks episode features brother and sister duo Mei and Willy Ratz! Mei is an artist, a photographer, and a conversation and experience engineer. Willy is also a photographer, a dope mountain biker, and adventurer. Possibly soon to be helicopter pilot? The future will tell.
This week we talk about a ton!
- A sidewalk chalk art festival in San Bernadino that donated all of the proceeds to furthering art programs and education in the community.
- A global movement of former neo-Nazis who are helping others renounce extremism.
- A group of strangers that bought a car for a young man who was walking to work each day.
- A police officer that adopted two children after investigating their child abuse case
- Mei and Willy were just on a crazy world wide trip, one of their mutual favorite places was Penang, Malaysia and so for hometown news I focused on the story of social worker Ah Banand the senior center he started by himself called Peace and Harmony.
- Animal corner features the Cat Island in Penang, and the timeliest patriotic animal news of a Bald Eagle who was rescued two days before the 4th of July.
Follow Mei’s blog http://meiratzblog.com/! (it’s awesome)
Follow Mei on instagram @meiratz
Follow Willy on instagram @williamratz
Follow Hanna on instagram @cannongator
Follow Hannah on twitter @cannongator