“Dude, you’re getting a Dell” is one of the most recognizable commercial catch phrases of the early 2000s. That line was performed by actor, yogi and musician Ben Curtis. The “Slacker Steve” commercials aired from 2000 to 2003. Since then, Ben’s appeared in Law & Order, The Jack and Triumph Show on Adult Swim among other productions. When he isn’t acting or performing with his band Full Moon Party, Ben teaches yoga and spreads wellness with his company Soul Fit NYC. Ben and I spoke for nearly an hour about the healing power of yoga, his recent career resurgence and the natural ups and downs of working as a professional entertainer. That was before we started recording. After we started recording we sat in silence for 25 minutes. Ben used that time to meditate while I took a short nap.
18. Ben Curtis
- Ben’s Twitter – https://twitter.com/
- Ben’s Band Full Moon Party – https://www.facebook.com/
- Soul Fit NYC – http://www.soulfit.nyc/
- Dude You’re Getting A Dell Commercial Spot – https://www.youtube.com/
- Airplane Engine Sounds – https://www.youtube.com/