Ron Gilbert is a legend in the video game industry. He designed the PC classics Maniac Mansion, The Secret of Monkey Island and other successful point and click adventure games and created the SCUMM scripting language. Arguable the best thing about Ron’s games is his strong comedic voice. Ron’s games ooze humor. I could have spoke with Ron about his several decades long career in gaming, his comedic influences or his upcoming game, Thimbleweed Park due out in early 2017, but instead we sat in silence for 25 minutes. Ron used that time to work on Thimbleweed Park while I folded my laundry.
- Ron’s Twitter – https://twitter.com/
- Ron’s Website – http://grumpygamer.com/
- Thimbleweed Park’s Website – https://thimbleweedpark.com/
- Thimbleweed Park’s Trailer – https://www.youtube.com/
- Day of the Tentacle Remastered – http://store.steampowered.
- Car Aerodynamics in a Wind Tunnel – https://www.youtube.com/watch?